Monday, February 7, 2011

Under Your Skin


While facilitating a class on Self Awareness today I was inspired to turn my attention to what was going on for me. What I noticed was I am letting little things get under my skin. In each of the situations I noticed a common theme.


A little later in the day I was re-minded, yet again, how much journalling has helped me over the years, and as I thought about a particularly frustrating situation. I re-membered that when I take issues to my journal, it is always helpful.


These two things gave me an idea. I often include questions with my posts, why not make these journalling questions. I invite you to start a journal, if you haven't already, and take the time to journal on some or all of these questions. Then share your process with us.


Today's journal question...


What is getting under your skin these days? What is it that really bugs you about that? Do you notice a theme or pattern in the things that are bothering you?


P.S. I mentioned I noticed a theme. I'll give you a chance to have your own process, and share what I noticed in my process tomorrow. Until then.........Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment