Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stuck

Here I am stuck. I don't know what to write. I have already tried some of the things that help me when I get to this place. I have gone online and searched around all over the place looking for something to spark an idea. I have tried doing something else and seeing if the block goes away, and it didn't. So here I am doing what I have told so many others to do.....just sit down and write about not knowing what to write about.

This is particularly helpful when journalling, and has never failed me. Whenever I am journalling and I get stuck I just start writing that I am stuck. I don't know what to write.....and on and on in that fashion, and pretty soon I am journalling away. That is often times when I uncover something very helpful as well.

In this case, I am thinking that the main thing to come out of this is just to pass along this helpful journalling tool. We will see if it helps to unstick my blogging stuck-ness.....

Today's journalling idea:

Try the above....Doesn't matter what comes to mind write it down. Even if what comes to mind is "this is stupid, I don't want to do this," write it down. Keep writing until what comes to mind is something beyond the stuck-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment