Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chai Tea and a Lap Top

I am re-minded how gratitude can instantly pick up my day in the most simple way. It blows me away how the easy act of naming off a few things I am grateful for can give me a quick "pick me up." Even when I have a little doubt in my head that it will work, after only coming up with a few things for the list I feel better.

I re-alized this morning it is because naming off a few things I am grateful for is a re-minder. It is a re-minder of the things I can so easily take for granted.

Today I am grateful for my cup of chai tea and my lap top. Ahhhh how they make the morning so much brighter!

Today's journal question:

You guessed it! What are you grateful for?

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I am greatful for my computer guy who recovered all of my information after my computer crashed and saved six chapters of my book. Now I back up every day. I'm up to 1060 pages. I think I'm writing a series. LOL Thanks for reading my blog.

    www.artambrosia-writersblock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete