Sunday, December 22, 2013

More Affirmative Prayer

Day 12 of 21 Days of Prayer Outside of the Box

Here is one I just started using recently.  My mentor challenged me, "What if you said this 200 times a day?" Thinking back to what I wrote on Affirmative Prayer on December 15th, "Instead of saying these prayers over and over in an almost frantic fashion as I used to, now I say them much more slowly, really allowing them to sink in to my awareness," I set about repeating this prayer 200 times as a re-minder and a way to seek the truth in the prayer that is seeking me.  Wow.  Powerful experience.

The simple prayer is this:

I am healthy, wealthy, wise and free.  What I seek is seeking me.


What if you said this to yourself instead of the self defeating thoughts you say to yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment