Monday, December 9, 2013

21 Days of Prayer Outside the Box


Please join me here for 21 days of Prayer Outside the Box beginning December 11th. This will not be your ordinary prayer experience.

We will approach prayer as a powerful body, mind, spirit tool that honors the unique and personal paths of each of us. Some prayers in this series will be old (but maybe seen in a new light), some may be new to you. My hope is there will be at least one that inspires a joyful spiritual practice in your life.  Let's spend the last 21 days of this year in mindfulness, together.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to join! How do I join? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to do anything to join. I am going to post a prayer to work with each day. I'm pretty sure you already get emails when I post, right, Shaunna? You can just read along and participate with some or all of the prayers or pick and choose and add your own. Glad to know you will be joining!

    ReplyDelete