Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Did It!

Yahoo! I did it! Yipee!
I completed February's Nablopomo by posting to my blog everyday in February. I have learned so much and gotten way more from this experience than I had anticipated. I have learned things that I want to do in my blog that I've started like the journal questions, and I learned things I would do differently like - blogging everyday doesn't leave any room for a break. So....

I am committed to blogging 4-5 days a week, giving myself a break, but maintaining some consistency. I hope this will continue to work for readers.

And, I want your feedback on the journal questions. I have had a couple of people email me saying they love the new addition. That kind of feedback is very helpful. More feedback is welcomed. I would like to know if you find the journal questions helpful? Do you like them? Not like them? Why? Is there anything you would change about them? Any ideas of how to make them better or more helpful? more inspiring? more empowering?

Click on the word "comments" below to leave a comment here, or email me directly at tanyajordening@gmail.com

Thanks for being a part of Re-minderz!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the month! What an accomplishment. I, too, like the journal questions at the end of the posts. I think it's a nice way to sum up the main point and get us to focus in on something concrete. Looking forward to more from you on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self esteem journal - I love it! Sometimes when you're feeling down on yourself the one thing you forget to be grateful for - is YOU! When you always leave yourself out of the equation, trying to find gratitude can make your heart hurt. You just can't love everyone and everything else except yourself - it doesn't work. Nice reminder, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback Elizabeth. I totally agree. I like the way you said this!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete