Friday, March 18, 2011

Self Esteem Journal Continued

Thanks everyone for the comments left both here and sent directly to me. I am pretty sure this post has gotten more over all comments back than any other. A few people have shared some really great thoughts with me, and as I get permission, I will be posting more ideas on this subject.

I think that empowering self esteem in our selves, and encouraging it in others is essential in all our lives. I am excited for the response this has received, and I am really looking forward to the journey ahead with all of you!
If you haven't had a chance to share, or you still have, comments or ideas click on the word "comments" below to share, or email me directly at tanyajordening@gmail.com. I am looking forward to hearing more!
Stay tuned for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment