Thursday, May 6, 2010

E x p a n d by Enjoying


"Your capacity e x p a n d s in small increments each time you consiously let yourself enjoy the money you have, the love you feel, and the creativity you are expressing in the world. As that capacity for enjoyment e x p a n d s, so does your finacial abundance, the love you feel, and the creativity you express." - Gay Hendricks, The Big Leap

This works! I have been practicing enjoying all the wonderful things in my life no matter how small......a moment when my children are enjoying a great conversation with each other, a moment when I notice the hollyhocks in my front yard, all the way to a great tax return. I have been practicing focussing my attention on anything that is good in my life.....and.....

.....even when I feel totally stressed out I have been re-minding myself to look for something....ANYTHING....positive to focus on and practice - e x p a n d i n g that feeling. It works. And, my favorite part is it works instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment