Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why the hypen in re-minderz

The question has been posed as to why I use a hypen in re-minderz?

If you spend anytime looking into the origin of words you will find many clues to meaning and as a result....the basis of how we use these words to create our lives. Have you ever really looked at the word reminder?

Re comes from the latin root ri meaning again.....and then there is mind and then -er which I loosely translate to mean one who does. Having looked at it in that way re-minder as I am using it is one who assists others in bringing their mind into alignment again.

I particularly love the again part because it holds the key to what I teach.....which is....I am simply reminding you of the truth that already and always has existed at your core. When you connect with and live from that truth you are very powerfully creative - successful - abundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment