Monday, July 5, 2010

What We Resist - Persists!


In my last blog post I shared a recent insight I had that was very helpful to me. After posting it many people replied that it was helpful. Now I notice even though it helped me to get going, and I have been excited about the results I have had, I also haven't posted since then....hmm?

So, in my self commitment to share from my heart I am sharing AGAIN from another place in which I found myself STUCK. Again, this has helped me. I hope it helps you!

- Tanya

If what we resist persists, how do we stop resisting?

First just STOP - Now is How - Be in THIS moment - Breathe - Inventory my thoughts.

First thought - "I'm stuck."
Second thought - "I don't know what to do."
Third thought - "I am not good enough."
Next thought - "I'm not enough - period."

Bring these thoughts to the Truth. The Truth of my being.

The Truth - "I am enough."
The Truth - "I am more than enough."
The Truth - "I am connected to Divine Wisdom."
The Truth - "Divine Wisdom is the core of my being..."

Possible New Thought - I know what to do (no I don't) Okay, would I be willing to try on that it is possible some part of me knows what to do?

Yes.

Thought - Some part of me (maybe a teensy, little part of me) knows what to do.

Really?

Is it possible that Divine Wisdom is the Truth of who I am?

Yes!

Ok, start from that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment