Saturday, February 8, 2014

Getting Rid of the Thorn In Your Side

"When you made visible what is not true, what is true became invisible to you." -A Course In Miracles

So true.  And, when you focus on the *invisible* you know is True, the *visible thorn in your side* you experience will vanish.

Who or what is pissing you off - treating you wrong - holding you back - holding you down - standing in your way?

Whoever or whatever you think is at fault, is false.  Conflict will dissolve when you re-alize your are interacting with the false/fearful self of the person who does you wrong.  It could go like this in your mind. "Oh. So and So is doing that thing that I can't stand.  This is not the true So and So.  This is the false So and So.  I re-cognize the same or similar defense in myself.  Ah yes.  I know the false self that I re-act from.  Oh, that is what is going on here.  I do it, too.  Maybe I do it differently.  Yep, I tend to attack myself instead of others (or whatever).  I choose not to relate false self to false self.  I choose to be present to my true self and their true self.

What I experience/perceive as wrong is covering up the Truth I don't see right now.  I look past this false experience to the Truth I know is present.

What did I make visible that I don't like?  What Truth became invisible to me as a result?  What Truth is present even if I don't *see* it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment